Tradingplush.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, you may notify us by providing the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached at:
Please note that under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.